Analog Light Meter
Photosynthesis and plant growth depend on the sun or specially-designed lighting systems. But of that light reaching the plant, only specific types of energy (in the lighting spectrum) drive the photosynthesis process. Since light is the most important single factor affecting your plants' life cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in accurately determining if your crop is receiving the maximum light needed for healthy growth. A light meter allows growers an accurate means of adapting to their plants' needs as the light conditions change during a full growing season.
- Identify best light level of healthy plants
- Easy to use hand-held design
- Get precise reading with three scales
- Includes instructions and "Consumer's Guide to Light Gardening" brochure
- Lifetime silicon sensor - no batteries required
- Read up to 5000 footcandles of sun, high intensity, or fluorescent light
- Exclusive "Zero" calibration feature - accurate to 2%
- Full two year warranty - the longest in the industry
1/8'' Light Riser Hanging System
The Light Riser Hanging System makes hanging reflectors, filters or other equipment a snap. Simply secure...
Active Air 3-Way Meter
Gardeners can conveniently test their moisture, light, and pH levels with the handy Active...
Active Aqua 10" De-Chlorination System
Comes complete with a 10" sediment and 10" carbon filter to remove chlorine and...
Active Aqua 20" De-Chlorination System
Comes complete with a 20" sediment and 20" carbon filter to remove chlorine and...