In just one glance it magically measures all 3 critical parameters for successful growth; pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Temperature compensation
• Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All PH probes eventually need to be replaced – they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life
1/8'' Light Riser Hanging System
The Light Riser Hanging System makes hanging reflectors, filters or other equipment a snap. Simply secure...
Active Air 3-Way Meter
Gardeners can conveniently test their moisture, light, and pH levels with the handy Active...
Active Aqua 10" De-Chlorination System
Comes complete with a 10" sediment and 10" carbon filter to remove chlorine and...
Active Aqua 20" De-Chlorination System
Comes complete with a 20" sediment and 20" carbon filter to remove chlorine and...